Over the years, we’ve heard stories from people depicting alternate uses of the money clip. Below we’ve compiled a list of our favorites. If you have unique ways that you use a money clip, please email us at email@example.com
and we’ll publish to our user base. Thank you.
- To hold receipts when returning items to stores.
- To hold coupons when shopping
- In a pinch for a professional looking business card holder – grab a money clip.
- Have lots of frequent flyer cards hanging around – clip them with a money clip.
- Run out of stickies, hold multiple to-do lists and post it notes together with a money clip.
- Going somewhere and need to bring multiple forms of identification; birth certificate, proof of residence, eye test, car title, etc., perfect occasion to clip it all together with a money clip.
- Going to a conference and you’re going to be collecting business cards from people, a money clip is a secure professional looking way to collect cards.
- Money clips can be used to secure your top ten baseball cards or other collectable cards.
- Not necessarily recommended, but money clips have been used to secure headphone cords to ones t-shirt so that the cord doesn’t move around so much when exercising.
- Only a dad can appreciate clipping a pacifier to a belt with a money clip so that it’s readily available when needed.
- Don’t want someone to know you have cash on you, use your money clip to clip cash to the inside of your sock.