When you think of administrative assistants, most people stereotypically think of a woman. There are still careers that are predominantly filled by one gender and the field of administrative assistants is one of those career paths. Next Wednesday is administrative professional’s day and most of the gift ideas and gifts that are given are geared toward the female staff. Below is a list of ideas for those of you who may have a male administrative professional
1) Movie rental gift cards or potentially game card depending on his age and interests.
2) I-tunes certificate – of course, he must have an ipod, but I’m guessing most of you will know if this is the case.
3) Money Clip -- http://www.crazy4moneyclips.com has one of the largest well priced selections of money clips with engraving options available.
4) Restaurant Certificate – Pick one of the restaurants that you know he visits and purchase a gift card. You may think about also giving him an afternoon off so that he can go there for lunch.
5) Coffee Clubs – Does he love Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin Donuts? Do you notice that he’s bringing coffee to work most mornings. Help him with the habit with a gift card from his favorite establishment.
6) Flowers – For his wife. Only if he’s married. The flowers will make huge points with her and hence you’ll have one happy employee.
7) Time off – Rather than a gift, surprise him with a day off. Of course, you will have to make sure that your company would support this if you are working in a large organization.
8) Stationary – Personalized note cards. Many times assistants have to order personalized note cards and stationary for those they work with, but they never get any themselves. This often makes them covet it as a gift. Try http://www.shutterfly.com.
9) Pen – A professional pen makes a good gift that is often kept for many years. Even if they already have one another would be appreciated and used. Worst case it can easily be re-gifted.
10) Tickets – Whether to a sporting event or a concert, events make great experiences and hence great gifts.
This list brought to you by http://www.crazy4moneyclips.com.
Crazy4MoneyClips is an Atlanta, GA based company offering unique personalized money clips. With hundreds of money clips available, they are one of the largest, if not the largest, retailer of money clips in North America. They offer a personalization services as well as a gift wrapping service. Their products include, but are not limited too; leather money clips, silver money clips, money clip and credit card holders, money clip wallets, gold money clips, diamond money clips, leather money clips and other unique money clip products.
### Company Name: Crazy4MoneyClips.com
Contact: Billy Wilson